Monday, July 31, 2006

ramblings of an idiot

Posting after a long hiatus.
Not that I had really gone anywhere. Just didnt have the time. then didnt have the internet. and now again dont have the time.

Well actually have loads of time. in the evening that is. Am in a southern suburb of Atlanta or as they call it A-town. Weathers ok not really great. place is ok. but i do something exciting every day. I work :).

yeah well wats in new that? a lot of people have been working. Mankind has been working for ages. But for a fresh graduate who was out searching a job for 3 months, to get the opportunity to work is a great thing. So I aint gonna give up on that. I enjoy that.

its Kinda funny that when I was really desparate I wasnt getting any close to it. When I almost gave up saying I aint gonna get what I wanna do and so was about to take up something really not my types, I got this offer, And I took it, Jumped on it, dived into it. And then suddenly some other place I had tried decides to offer me and then another :) its nice to know things work but its the timing thats important.

To those out there who still say have it tough I wish you all the best for your dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Shailen: Ummmmm, what's your policy on blogs?
    Interviewer: Yeah. We do have a policy ... of not keeping them.






    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back...You go work and I go study

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you are talking about. It was the same for me, only instead of three months, I had to look for six months. And I had almost given up hope, thought nothing would work out. Then this job came up and it was more than I expected.

    The times when I was really down and upset, my friend used to console me saying, "Its all a matter of one job, only ONE job out of the hundreds you apply to. You will get it, its only the timing that has to work out."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope it's not in my city. I seriously do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. last anonymous aka hippy

    why u being anon?... its not in dallas... its in A-town... Atlanta, GA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first idiot
    hehe yeah .... all the best at school

    if tomm comes...
    someone told me bout your case, the last minute thing is true here too, i had almost given up as well, my reasons were time issues but yeah its a very different experience of a kind....

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...