Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lukkha, Vella

(n)
It means a person with loads of time in hand and nothing to do.

At one time during my graduation, the thesis confusion would so engross me that I was almost literally lukkha. This is the result of being lukkha: Prerna


Before this long time back about 5 years back, two girls thought I was lukkha. One got a pat reply that could fail her conscience in judging people the rest of the life, the other ... well shes soon going to be spending the rest of her life with me :)

In short, Beware of Lukkhas. They sometimes stick to u for ever.

3 comments:

  1. is vella a fraud mallu terminology? I always thot engineers were lukkhas. U not an exception Mebbe ur clan can be called as Brainy Lukkhas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey shailen! i think vella is punjabi terminology
    tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey tabs ....
    nice to see u .. u said something about a new page but didnt paste the link .. :P

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...