Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wassup World

Listening to Entity Paradigm after ages, Irtiqa was by far a well planned out album with music that sounded mature for a band with a the first album release.

Jal the group that came out with the Aadat song also gave a similar performance.

One thing to note about these two groups is that they are Pakistani. And they go to prove that music has no boundaries. I am a huge music lover. Got tonnes of song varying from sri lankan artists to chinese artists to hip hop and white people behaving like black and to british bands that rule the world. I dont remember one itty bitty peice of the lyrics of the songs I love, I love the music. Not that I am good at making the music either. I just have the ear for it. Although saner people like my roomie tend to think otherwise.

So be it, I just enjoyed the thrill I got from the 5 minutes of listening to Irtiqa. Anyone with an open ear wanting to try out new music, do listen to this album.

Hmmm thinking, what happened to my collection of trashy british songs...

To the girl who thinks being into Goth means you love rock, you've got a long way to go.
You cant club Nirvana, Linkin Park, Metallica, Marlyn Manson into one and say thats goth.
Thats just crunk ! ;)

1 comment:

  1. :DD
    so who was that roomie...? the one in Atlanta?
    I should check out ur collection sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...