Friday, March 28, 2008

Morning Revelation

So I always called my laptop my computer and a couple of people had an issue with me calling it a computer when its "actually a Laptop"...I did'nt think about it for long called it a laptop to stop the cat's whinning.

But .. it just struck me today.... You dont go and say .. wait here while I go get my SUV or wait here while I go get my Coupe....you just call it a car!

Laptop's a classification for a thing. the thing is a computer.

Its 6 in the morning and this is the best I could come up with???

Oh yeah .. still listening to stop and stare

1 comment:

  1. good realization...

    btw i dont find a link to older posts on ur page...usually found at the bottom of pages...so that i can go back day by day to read what i have missed

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...