Monday, April 02, 2012

Ramblings.

Its been a year since S and I have been in a long distance relationship. This is the 3rd time we are in an LDR again.  Every new one seems harder than the last one. God, I dont want any more long distance relationships. One thing the LDR does is gives me time to watch a lot of online videos and listen to any music at any time I want.

My music taste is all over the board. I started off last year listening to Coke Studios Pakistan (Way better than the piece of crap they put up in India). Current playlist is a bunch of Dido hits, eminems stan and landing in london. Talk about variety eh?

Talking about videos, I saw this presentation by Bret Victor, an ex Apple UI designer, a brilliant person. And I think his presentation was brilliant! more about Bret at www.worrydream.com

http://vimeo.com/36579366

Btw: Last year I got to see Coldplay up close. This year I get to attend their concert.

and The IRON MAIDEN! hell yeah! 30+ but finally seeing my dream materialize.

End of the weekend. Back to the grind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...