Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Dada

Its my Big Bro's Birthday today !!! yay he turns a whole 30 now !!! feel like showing him the friends episode where everyone turns 30......

Sent him a mail yesterday. He called up today. Bechara ussikey Birthday pe this is the 4th or 5th time that he has to call up to get his wishes. And the last few years have been even messier for him. Now he calls up Ma n Bhabhi in India and then he has to call me up here and then he has to call up Bhabhis parents and stuff. Why you ask? well its not like we bunch dont believe in calling people, its just that he happens to be on some ship every this time of the year. Yup tats my bro, sailing his life having fun, missing his family and celebrating his birthdays in oceans with some philipinos.

So he called me today n i cudnt get the first call as I was in the .. yup u guessed it right. Next he calls up and we speak for some time. Yeda that he is... he misses the stupid pens that i gave him on his buddays and the greeting cards that i got for him. Been a real long time since Ive sent him a greeting card. Been a real long time that I've really got to be like I was back home.

Some trivia about my bro.

As seen by the world: Silent, mature, serious, cool, happening (with most of my cousins), trusted by all, Cute, sometimes even hot (a lot of gals used to say this .. god knows where they came from), everyones favorite, hardworking, studious, very tolerant (handles me for life), always being disturbed by me while studying, always being troubled by me, poor soul.

As seen by me: evil, conniving shaana who put up that mask so the world could hate me, not even one bit of what the world thinks of him when its just him and me, always the first one to hit me when alone, always the first one to start up a fight yet convince the world that I started it, got high temper that mysteriously disappears when in front of the world, pure sheer devil at work when with me, and not one bit hot or cute, but yeah tolerates me and loves me.

So here you go dada..... Happy Birthday Dude....

1 comment:

  1. hey cool...u gave this u rock code to kavita or viceversa?? anyways.. now i know what most kids bro think... hmm quite an insight... aise hi ya kuch aur variations walaa blog page ho sakta hai kya??

    PS sharvari and me are wondering how to add friends in blogs.. also wud like to add u if tats poss..

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...