Sunday, April 16, 2006

ha!!

Bono ... step aside ... Ima be the next bono !!!
:D :P how i wish ... was sh*t scared when I was singing to 50 people today...

YEAAAHH baby !!!

I sang ...
I totally screwed up dooba dooba rehta hu .. but thats partly because the piano was playing at a higher volume than the voice and everyone was asking me to change that ... hehehe .. n me no sound engineer...

who am i kidding .. im no singer either .. i shudnt have been on that stage in the first place ... but it seems i do understand my timing of when to sing a song .. just cant remember my lyrics .. can u beat that .. a guy who had no clue of the lyrics singing a song ...

hahaha .. anyways the experience totally kicked ass....

Maruthi ..sang dama dam masst kalandar .. and boy he sure does know his singing...I heard his song and that just brought me up .. I was feeling a lot better..and more confident and well composed....

next song I sang was Pal by KK .. now I dont have no great voice or great talent and I really cant be a good critic of meself :D ... but i think Pal did turn out great..... really nice .. at least to me :P.... mebbe more than a days practice would have really helped .. and a practice with lyrics would have helped even more .. but hey !!! I kicked ass !!!

tell me you.... critic of mine !! how many people do u know .... are foolish enough to go on stage and sing in front of 50 people ....their first singing stint based on a one day practice....


5 comments:

  1. atleast u had courage to go up to the stage and sing knowing you are no singer. many will have the guts to do it...bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i ment..many will NOT have guts to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @prerna ..
    heheh yeah .. was fishing for that one ... :P but it sure is fun .. everyone shud do tat .. tats why i think karaoke is famous in the south east...

    ReplyDelete
  4. no tabs .. it was a felicitation dinner....
    fun thing ..

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...