Friday, May 12, 2006

updates

Listening to "tu hi meri shab hai" gangster.
Last week as I defended my laptop gave up on me at the very same time i finished my defense. So there I was. Had nothing to do and my pc had crashed on me. Nothing to do.
That just gave me time to catch up on some reading. Finished Dan browns digital fortress and angels and demons. Had been wanting to read something since a long time. My wish was so perfectly granted. It rained here for 4 days consecutively. :)

yes yes we had some milk in the fridge to make all the coffees I drank while reading the books by the window. the rain hitting on the window... hitting? oh yeah .. it was so cold the rain was more like ice :) .. double yay ... it started snowing finally last night. Perfect atmosphere. me in my comforter with these books and the coffee and the rain. Now that this week and the slumber is over.... a new task dawns upon me. a new challenge. getting a job.

Hopefully I should be able to get over that one too.

back to the movies now....

Detroit plans on hold till I get my pc back. which is tentatively today :)

long day getting over i guess :) long year just got over. whats in a day.

4 comments:

  1. bola tha HP mat kharid...aru yaar isko samjha...jab hum jaise do intelligent logon ne SOny kharida ho..to aankh bandh karke hum logo ko follow kar lena chahiye use....
    There is nothing wrong in doing the right thing.....

    OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON OF SONY LAPTOPS,BOSE SPEAKERS,THE FERRARI F1 RACING TEAM,Shanghai's MANCHOW SOUP etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME 2 MOTOWN AND WE SHALL RAISE HELL WITH OUR INSATIABLE APPETITE FOR NONSENSE AND NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE NONSENSE......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gangster songs Rock !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been listening to lamha lamha, tu hi meri shab and ya ali from the past couple of days. Got to say, they are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...