Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Out of his cap.


He’s finally out of his cap fellows!!

Yes we got a special feature for all of you

Himesh Reshammiya is none other than the qawalli star of the 90's Altaf Raja

You heard it right. Himesh is Altaf. Altaf is Himesh. Reshammiya is Raja and Raja is Reshammiya.

This scoop of the century, bigger than the "da vinci code" being the truth, was found out by our correspondent when he cornered Himesh at a party where he was abusing the elite for abusing the rickshawallahs of India.

On further probing and questioning and a truth serum administering Himesh broke down and confessed that he is Altaf Raja.

We bring to you an interview with the self confessed Himesh Altaf Reshammiya Raja. or HARR as we shall further refer to him as

Us: So HARR can you please tell us why , how and when did this happen????

HARR: I was angry that my music was only appreciated by the rickshawallahs of India. Greed got into me as I wanted my music to be appreciated by a better lot. I wanted recognition for my music. I wanted to be accepted by the elite as not just a rickshawallah jester but as the crowd puller. I wanted the Dance bars to play my music I wanted Cabbies to play music I want Bus drivers to play music. I wanted to go on a bigger platform (CST was my ultimate aim). And I want World Peace

Us: hmm So we can understand you have achieved all that you wanted but how World Peace?

HARR: Youuuu seee my crooooning has got all the leaders of the world united against meeeee.

Us: Oh right. Now can you tell us some more about the killing of the AR persona and the emergence of HR.

HARR: Yes Yes. See I went underground (not to the bhais … even they are after me now) But I went underground. Stayed off publicity, cropped a beard, donned a cap and then came back as HR in 3-4 years.

Us: So which one do you prefer being HR AR??

HARR: ooooohhh my singing and talent comes from AR and my publicity comes from HR… you see my astrologer he asked me to have two mms..

Us: you mean the candy?

HARR: No No … Two mms in my name. like namme. I also decided to use this strategy in all of my life … I now have a maruuuutiiiiiii and I also tried renaming the program as saaaa reee gaaaa maaa paaaaaa

Us: well thanks for giving us the inside scoop about AR. We always had our doubts but now you have confirmed it. Thanks once again

HARR: yoooooooooouuuuuuuu arrrrrrrrrrree welcommmmmmme


4 comments:

  1. ROTFL!

    Finally the truth has come to light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,the knowledgable intelligent wonderful person you are,if not for you we never could have known the truth:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....!!!
    ..too good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fundoo ...hehehe :)

    plz remove wrd verification..

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...