Sunday, February 11, 2007

Knotted!!!

So lately I knotted the knot a couple of months back now am stayin wid my better half... previous i was whole now i have a better half... (the engineer in me starts questioning what happened to the other half ??? or was I always half .. in which case does my weight actually equals to a gross 400 lbs?????)

So i get to see stores I never knew existed... Ikea.. and I get to know that the white doors and the white shade in my apartment are in fact actually a theme ... ;) ...

Lifes been a ball lately. I hope she stays happy .. specially when I pulled her out of her comfort area and brought her into this strange land.

To be seen and blogged a lot... more talks to post .. specially bout my new roomie/wifey :)

2 comments:

  1. hey Congrats!!!

    'hope she stays happy'...thats soooo sweet Shailen.

    God Bless the newly weds with looots of kids...tc..have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude...:)
    it was really nice to read this post.I am sure you both will have happy life forever...my best wishes to you both...!
    n yes, happy valentine's day too!!

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...