Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lost!

Its not starting yet, but I am eagerly waiting for the next season of Lost!!!

A long time back I told a couple of frens to have a look at this serial... and they werent sure if they really wanted to watch it or not. 

Then like a salesman I told em, Watch the first episode for me. 

How many things do you know dont need convincing??? 

I mean seriously to sell em to lost all i had to do was ask em to watch the first episode. Thats it! I dont know of anything that sheer brilliant than this. 

And in case you havent been bitten by the lost bug... watch the first epsiode for me...

You can find it here at www.go.abc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...