Saturday, November 01, 2008

Its closer!!



CNN has an election calculator, this is how I feel its going to look like.  There are some states here that the calculator will not allow me to change the degree by which a candidate will win, For eg. NC will be a close call, it would be a democratic win, even though my picture says republican, but thats becasue i feel it would be close in NC. The youth in the city settings of NC will elect BO, but the rural settings of NC will still vie for JM, the surprising statistics here is that the number of youth in the cities going to vote is almost equal to the rest of the population in the state. Thats the clincher. 

I dont mind biting my words, later on if BO loses. And thats kind of explained in previous post. But, JM is doing a hell lot of good job saying what the other candidate does not do well, but not saying what he will do.

I feel thats wrong. The republican campaign is all about how Barack Obama is not the right candidate, but they fail to say what they will do to change the current situation. 

Yes you Mr. Senator John McCain, how do you suggest that with your experience you will calm the storm? What is your plan? What are you planning to do? Besides saying that BO is not tested? What are you talking about, have you previously been the president before? I didnt think so. You are just the same, untested.

Get a plan, show how you can change the situation, show what you can do for the poor, show how you can help the situation. Thats what people need to know. Not that Barack Obama is untested.
You may ask why am I so fired up? Well cause, I have a family to support, I have a job to keep, I cant be at peace in this economic situation and keep my bank account in a bank that is already merging with a second bank. 

I remember 2 months back I read, that the economy has not yet hit rock bottom, that one big major bank will close, and then things will stabilize. Well, 5-6 banks have closed. 5-6 banks around the world have government help. 1 economy (Iceland) crashed. 5-6 governments across the world are pumping money in the banks, reducing rates and god knows what else. Wheres the bottom to all this? When do you say we have hit the bottom, and from here on no matter what happens this stays, and we can just improve?

Thats why I'm so fired up. I dont think this one man can change the world, for that matter the US. But then the others have all huddled up and been doing the same since the last 8 years, so definitely change is needed and will be accepted. 

2 comments:

  1. all the eyes around the world on this today !!! lets wait and watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its over and we have winner :)
    OBAMA:)

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...