Friday, May 08, 2009

Zoom zoom?

Last night was hectic... I was with her and she refused to turn on at
my will!!! I tried my best, coaxed, pleaded, prayed, even turned the
lights off...but she was not willing. I then thought I'll try my luck
and play with her stuff under the hood...

That's right my car was not turning on.... The battery had completely
drained out...we tried jump start but after that it won't start on
it's own...

I finally called roadside assistance ... Mazda's RA was really
good...a guy came tried jump starting and then towed it for free to
the nearest dealer and now they are working on it ...

Fingers crossed knocking on wood let's hope things will be fine

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...