Monday, June 17, 2013

So I write

The other day my mom found a piece of paper from the yonder years... A time when we didn't have blogs...a time when a wall meant that... A wall. And a time when you wrote your thoughts with a pen on a piece of paper and didn't have 140 characters limit.

So she found my notes on the very first concert I attended. A Michael Jackson concert. As a teenager that was by far the coolest thing I had ever done. And I had lots of fun doing it. As an adult I'm now embarrassed at the thought of my mom reading the words of a squealing  teenage boy.

So I mentioned this to s, and that i used to write a lot like this as a kid and now I'm concerned what else my mom could find. Knowing me, the only concern s had was, why wasn't I writing more frequently now.

It's not like i write award winning essays, this is really just a diary, and I don't really know why I do get this urge to write stuff. I can still get super excited with new stationery. 

So anyways, maybe this is my wake up call, and I might start blogging more.

Currently humming the songs of yjhd in my head. Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...