Saturday, February 02, 2013

If you run

There is a state of life we all enjoy to be in. Current-state.. Only if nothing bad is happening. When something's don't go your way, you wish rather pine for that current-state. But that Current-state is such a horrible poison, it's such an addictive drug, that it numbs all your senses.

In that Current-state we give in, drop down our fences, start assuming and worse forget to move on. I saw the kid president speech by the soul pancake group and it reminded me the words of Steve Jobs and pretty much the sentiment of every visionary on earth.

"I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what's next."

This applies to every aspect of life.

S is out of town and that brought me out of my current-state... The question is, what will I do till she gets back?

Listening to "if you run" - boxer rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...