Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Monday Blues

If Monday blues is a shade of blue ... then post long weekend monday blues is the darkest blue that exists out there in the world of pantone.

The day started off as usual with me waking up just to drop s at the station. But unlike any other day I ended up jogging for 2+ miles. I was dedicated to kind of go out there and restart my exercising habits back. Which also got me back to reading the news while listening to the radio.

Work was a bit of a drag on a monday after a 4 day weekend. Hopefully tomorrow wont be so bad.

Had tomato soup for lunch and Aloo Paratha, Aloo Methi Sabji and Navratan Kurma for dinner.

Highlight of the day was taking pictures for lil S my nephew for his 1st bday. I edited a disney badge that we had received on our 1st visit to read 1st Bday. S and I cut a small pastry and took pictures while doing so ... was good to do something for lil S's first bday.

Also its one of those days for S. She has to work tonight so was a lil bit off focus. Sometimes that gets me cranky ... it did me today.

Off to a lil bit this and that on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...