Monday, November 26, 2012

A new turn

For all that is alive... I feel I should start blogging. Maybe just a personal diary of sorts since the only traffic my blog gets is googles web crawlers.

What did I do today?
- Cooked both meals, a besan and Simla mirch sabji in the am and a pizza n chicken samosas in the pm
- Watched the LOTR's Return of the Kings, for the nth time. Watching the trilogy is s and my idea of a relaxed weekend.
- Finished a minor task in Gta iv.... I love open world games and hate them....I've been playing Gta iv for 3.5+ years and yet no end in sight....get distracted by darts with roman n drinks with lil Jacob
- Watched a couple of episodes of greys anatomy.... The show makes me act like a doctor with myself ... Today I checked myself for symptoms of a totally random disease and freaked s out ...
- Checked out cyber Monday deals but shopped nothing.... Shopping around for a tv n a home theatre system but since both are not a necessity I'm holding back for a real good deal.
- Grocery shopping... Bought supplies for a berry pie and the aforementioned pizza.
Went to the mall... While s got her beauty treatments I observed people and their expressions...checked out GameStop to see if they had uncharted dual pack.. No luck.
- winded down the day by watching cnn's hbo documentary "Mumbai in Terror" about the shootings of November 2008.

So basically did a whole lot of nothing but sit in front of tv and eat.

What could I have done?
Exercised
Donated money to a charity
Vacuum the house
Clean out the pending mail...

Ummm mostly chores and one good deed. The good deed will be done tomorrow.

Till then good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...