Saturday, November 07, 2009

Simple things in life

Today I saw two different people going to two different places and
declaring these different places as "heaven on earth"... To both these
friends of mine I wanted to say nah uh huh I have seen heaven on earth
and it's at a completely different location altogether.

So I sat down and thought to myself, what was it that made me feel
taut this place where I stood there that day made it a better
candidate for the heaven on earth title.

The answer is simply in our minds. When we are at peace with our mind,
oblivious to the world around us, just awed by something so simple in
life as nature itself to such an extent that we forget all our wordly
worries, take a deep breath loosen up he body and just enjoy the
moment, that is heaven on earth.

So to all my friends out there, sometimes it's just important to
ignore our worley worries, uncomplicate our life and just unwind.

:) spread peace and love

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...