Sunday, November 08, 2009

Collective Soul - Shine

Oh, Heaven let your light shine down. 

I must admit, this song is just awesome. Its such a perfect song for my Sunday morning. Just had my coffee on this beautiful Fall Sunday Morning. Sunlight coming in through the windows around me, beautiful music playing and a warm coffee. This is just so perfect!

Back to my post from yesterday, isnt this heaven on earth or what?

Planning to do some laundry today, then visit Walmart to get some winter supplies (read lip-balm). Would also be visiting Barnes and Nobles. Ive been wanting to getTime or Newsweek subscription, will check that out... Next stop would be the local library for some cd's with piano music in em. I heard Journey by Michael Montes' and so has anyone who has watched tv in the last year, its the Canon EOS commercial where life starts with a baby walking in a backyard and goes on to a guy playing football as a series of pictures not related. This piece was so amazing that now I have this hunger to listen to more piano music. So I will search the library for some piano music.

Spread peace n love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...