Monday, May 14, 2012

And so we live

Its a Sunday night againAnd I find myself listening to some music and just whiling time on the internet. So I decided to Post something. And as my typical posts have been, it's about the weekend, it's about life and it's about music. Been a year since s and I are living a long distance relationship, not a small long distance nut a rather long long one . East coast west coast , one red eye flight apart! And all this while I just have learnt to appreciate S more n more for all that she is in my life! Met up some old friends today and while just catching up we came to the conclusion that we both would just dread getting back to the game! Lol! Not that we stand a chance, not that we would even think of it, but if faced with that situation we wouldnt last a bit! Life has its bit of irony saved for me always. We are getting some really great news for people so dear to us, and here we are stuck between a soup and curry! But this too shall pass! With patience and perseverance! Lol somewhere in my school anthem were those two words, now I know the meaning of em. Food... I have been thankful to god to bring me to such a city where there's just an abundance of variety of cuisines. Not to mention the money to be able to buy that food :) so thank you god. For that vada pav restaurant between my work and home and thank you god for that late night Pakistani restaurant that serves a great Biryani and achari chicken! Today I was so stuffed I couldn't even have dinner.... But the afternoon was really special! With friends and food and wine and desserts! And coffees! Music... So lately I'm listening to a motley crew of music bands, the killers, Mumford and sons, band of horses, Paulo nutini, kings of Leon, Coldplay, onerepublic and Jason mraz. And then there's skrillex, the glitch mob and ukf. So yeah pretty bizarre spectrum but overall entertaining. Took a hike and went to a very beautiful place. Took tonnes of pictures, except my memory card was corrupted. Lost all my pics :( cest la vie... End of a very relaxing weekend. Back to the grind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...