Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dream in the future!! Precognizance!

Déjà vu: This word must not have originated just out of thin air. I am so sure everyone must’ve experienced it. You know what I’m talking about.

Ever had to encounter an incident or chain of events where you just keep wondering…. I think I saw this somewhere ….I think I dreamt of this…I know whats going to happen next. It used to happen to me a lot… not that Im some druid or soothsayer and Im not professing that I possess super human powers (If I did have then Id have made a lot of money on cricket when Messer’s Azzharuddin and Mongia were in business)

Ok back to where we were, its not that the events occurring now are just being repeating. Also these events are not very important events they are just inanely mundane events, something as important as srinaths wicket on the last ball of the first innings. Its like watching the highlights and saying I think I dreamt of this before. Come to think of it Tom Cruise already made a lot of money on my observations…. :D

Anyways so such events happen with me. Next time you think you read this post again you just might be dreaming the first time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...