Friday, October 01, 2004

knuckles hurt!

So There I am playing cricket. Its not that Im a great player of the sport. Know the rules, can toss the ball, can make a connection between the bat and the ball, can score off the pitch by keeping the score ;).

So the general waterboys waterboy is given his chance to prove his worth the batsman hits the ball... the fielder (the umpteenth man)... looks at the ball... the night lights shine in... the determined gaze still fixed on the ball..... lots of time... but he still places himself under the ball... but very soon the poor guy realises the balls a bit to the right .... actually a lot to the right .... I need to dive ..... the balls closing on me .... I Have to dive ... Stretch my hand to get the ball.....WHAM .....

The wall besides my bed takes an impact. With pain in my knuckles the umpteenth man realises... even in his dreams he just lost his chance.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!
    That must have really hurt :)

    -Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..mehak here...y do guys looooooove cric...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..mehak was here!

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...