Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekend

I have this new question in my mind ....
Do my hair know wat day of the week it is ?
WHY is it that on the weekend I have properly set hair with not even one baal out of line, and then the Monday morning no matter how wet I get em they just have to be on their own ???
Conclusion: I have intelligent hair.

Jigness Bhais Bday:
Brought us to Triple Water Falls and High Falls at some place in North Carolina.
But the highlight of the day was when we all ate cake( took the dch dialogue "cake khane ke liye ......" on a new par) and ..... VADAPAV !! yay !!

End of Weekend.
Gmorning to the Lady who sits in the security cabin as i swipe my card for the day to begin at work.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have intelligent hair too... same pinch :)
    -Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. mehak here...smart boy...with intelligent hair...
    jignees bhai ka janamdin..free ka khana...sounds fun yaar.

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...