Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mei Bada ... .. naaaaahhh

So the other day found me hogging the bathroom for half an hour in the morning, talking to my bro who left for his routine 6 months job away from home.
Bro: Am already missing home
Me: ya I know it sucks
Bro: how can u even do it for 2 yrs???
Me: Ya well don’t worry ull get used to it.
Bro: u know now I think u the elder guy!
WHY NOW????? Ek line me budha bana diya… Why didn’t he say that when we were young so I could’ve smacked the hell out of him the way he got at me? When all the cousins would go with the elder one for elder fun? When all the older ones will look at the elder ones with respect no matter even if he s the guy who broke the toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...