Friday, January 28, 2005

third seat !!!

This happeend during my stint in my college as a lecturer !! (read khadus prof)
We both were now in the same college she as a student n me the prof !! (no ones gonna think "wild things" here)
Now the autosickshaw fare from the college to the nearby station was a bit high so the richkshaw walas had invented the system of a seat basis customer.
so one fine day while the two of us sat in the rick waiting for the thrid customer the rick dude called out to a customer "third seat".
In comes a hard core mechanical engineering (also the dept where i taught !!!) professor with a passion for the ancient ancient(read baba azam) history of India.
Now he starts talking to me(maybe out of professional ethics). I really need to keep the conversation going at least out of respect to the dude(ok make that professional ethics ;) ) so he ends up telling me the history behind my caste!!!
ok all this while shes getting bored beyond relief. So he starts invovling her too n starts asking her caste and stuff.
Luckily by then he has to get down!!!!!

Once he gets down .. the rick dude starts laughing .. she starts laughing .. Im the only one who suffers the pain of continuing to have a reasonable conversation with a person who was esteemed in the dept.

Sorry boss agey se meine decide kiya hai kissi bhi professor ko aaplogon ke saath nahi bithaunga !!! rick dude is earning divine enlightment!!!! she is laughing, no make it howling!!! arre boss tumko kya malum yeh bhi ek professor hi hai!!!!

End of any hope that I could even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...