Saturday, March 26, 2005

my anthems

Humey tumse pyar kitna -- Jhankaar beats (the originals a sad one this one adds passion)

U2- Walk on (all time mood maker song)

Oasis - Wonderwall ( I know honey why you dont get this song. But id still sing it for you)

U2- with or without you (like the guitar start too it )

Iron Maiden - The Number of the beast (everything thats the dark side of this moon)


Pearl Jam - Alive (never fails to give me a pain in the neck)

Coldplay - Yellow and The scientist ( got the cool feeling)

Steareophonics - Maybe Tomorrow (the happy go lucky procrastinator in me just loves this song)

Pearl Jam- Black ( remember the time i hummed to this and anu told you why Im hooked on to it)

Iron Maiden - Trooper (You take my life And I takes yours too)

Safri Duo - Baya Baya (ultimate song to play full volume on the drive)

lots more .. will name them later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...