Sunday, March 20, 2005

Rege Uncle

He was the iconoclast who destroyed all my beliefs that the elder people have a particular taste when it comes to movies.
But I guess hes just being true to his profession I guess.

Now who do you think Rege Uncle is ... well dont go overboard thinking he is someone related to the movies.

Rege Uncle is the guy who has referred movies like Prarambh ( dont even go look up which movie is that ) Insaan, Chehra, Wajah...

yeah !!!! we watched all those .. and my roomies are right now trying to dissect the intricacies of a movie called Insaan... im telling u my roomies are insane...
this cheapass movie has got tushaar kapoor and they are makin fun of how monkey like he looks when he delivers dialogues with emotions .. me personally think the director was asked to inculde tushaar kapoor in the movie at gunpoint.

the whole story has no connection what soever with tushaar kapoor. arrrgh .. im getting involved in the movie too..
damn you Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...