Sunday, August 28, 2005

Houghton, MI

The past two months have been really a dream. Kind of odd to say that being back at home is now a dream like treat.

But the last two months mean a whole lot to me.
The occassion for which I was rehearsing since the last 4 years, came by, and I didnt have to say anything that I had rehearsed. I guess such issues really dont need a great speech but just trust.

GSP-DTW-MSP-AMS-BOM
BOM-LHR
LHR-BOM
BOM-AMS-MSP-CMX

my story in the last two months. I hated to guts the last two trips.

Life continues.
Reality brings on a new semester and Im back at Michighan Tech in the great UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...