Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Grind

Two months of vacation.. once in a lifetime.

After a grilling first week. Michigan Tech embraces me.

I need to get out of this place as soon as possible, Not that I hate it. It seems to bring back the bad phases in my life. The speparation from family, the agony of watching others being opportunists and the irony of a student wanting to get out but the univ not letting him off.

Sometimes I wonder how lucky the "pandu" at the signal near "teen hath naka" must be. He gets to eat his favorite pan, he gets to be with his family and in dire conditions all he does is blow his whistle.

But as a wise cow once said the grass is always sweeter on the other side.....

Its been a demanding week, But now I can brave up and say Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...