Sunday, September 04, 2005

sup

Been waitin to write bout my India trip.
Day 1:
I had to have the the guts of taking a trip where i change for 4 flights in 28 hours, not that I lived in the antartic but still Northwest believes in giving its passenger the most. So all the excitement , joy, emotions, sentiments, feelings anything else that I was supposed to have while touching base after 2 years just happened to be overridden by something of a constipation uneasiness and tired feeling. With just the feeling of getting over with the travel I land up enter immigrations and am the first one to get my bags!! Yippeee!!!
As soon as I walk out I see the faces of a thousand people. I might have to organize like a woodstock sorts festival in houghton to see 1/10th of the crowd that I got to see at the gates. I so loved being back home.
Its this odd feeling of being on the other side, where you come out, n there are people with anxious eyes waiting to meet the loved, missed one. I happen to spot my pal mojo in all the crowd, a yell "Aunty hes out" and Im looking in the direction of the yell and zero on those eyes with pearls. tears of joy and a hug that I just freak out on. My ma. Then follow in all my pals who had been eyein the chicks so far. Get some helping hand n my bags are in the car. Off we go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...