Wednesday, November 30, 2005

brit music

I dont know wats with brit music n me....
was in 6th when i heard I want to break free....
was in 9th when i heard I dont need no education
was in 11th when i heard that 666 was the number of the beast
my brother decided that its time he goes west
and when I needed to dance Id be screaming smack my bitch up
some love here and there brought me onto the streets that have no name
at the end of the streets was the wonderwall
.. ahhh what the heck .... seems like all music i like is british ..or UKish .. dunno why /:)

u2
iron maidens
led zep
def leppard
ozzy
pink floyd
black sabbath
oasis
coldplay
stereophonics
prodigy
chemical brothers
now yesterday i heard franz ferdinand .. and i had to say to myself this is a brit band
and a few weeks back since ive been onto beatles !!!!
ah u know what .. i think i need to make an american band list to see how many american bands i like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...