Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Damn you Hitchcock!!!

So Im working and decide to listen to some music. iTunes got me sharing music from others on the school net. Saw some fabulous collections of classical music.

Next you know Im listening to symphony 9 in B minor .....

Now oblivious to the music I start working .... and suddenly I feel scared so i look up and theres nothing. A few minutes down the line I get the same feeling again I look up .. to find no one as expected.

Thats when I realized I have watched a bit too murder mysteries and horror movies with classical songs for the climax !!!

I was actually getting that feeling from the music ...

Do I blame the music? or the director for his choice of music for the scene ????

Anyways I just wont be able to appreciate the intensity of the 4th chord in the 6th symphony in C sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...