Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time flies

S was here for 4 days. Ok, for those not in the loop, S is currently studying, so she has to stay away from home. Thankfully this is'nt as bad as our previous days, when I was studying and S chakki pissoing in UK as an IT professional. Its just 90 miles but it takes a whole 2 hours (I drive very safely ... lol S this is for you), actually the roads leading to Boone are not a freeway but an internal state highway type cos the place she stays at is holed up in the mountains and the closest "freeway"-ish road is the "Blue Ridge Parkway".

So S was here for 4 days, and time just flew. We "shopped" at P.F. Chang's ... so we had leftovers and S wanted a carry bag and not the P.F. Chang's version of a Dog-Bag. And the waiter comes back with the carry bag and says "Thank you for shopping at P.F. Chang's" that did tickle my bone all the way back home. Then I came home earlier the next day to work from home, and ironically, after S's nice beauty trip, when we got stuck in traffic, I took a shortcut through my Office at 5:40 in the evening...  Then we met our friends played a couple of rounds of carrom the one game where S and I are almost cut throat competing against each other almost every time. Saturday saw me running errands, laundry ,car wash, eating fried fish and fish curry, eating more fish, watching movies, etc, you know the usual errands.

Btw I got X-men and X-men 2 for a steal deal, it was fun to watch the movie in the surround sound on my cool TV which btw is begging for a PS-3.  Just for the Blu-ray feature. Honestly. God-Promise. 

Sunday was funny cos I chopped all the vegetables, S cooked em we ate it. Sat down and then something funny happened, a spyware somehow managed to get into my system and scare the shit out me n S. Then it was an amazing race kinda thing where I had to reinstall the OS on the machine before S had to leave. We checked the clock and kept on loading drivers after drivers. Finally S had to install Office and the anti virus on her ride back to the mountains. Yup there are people kind of the computer scientists type that live in the mountains.

The whole point of this exercise was to identify how 96 hours flew so fast.

Whats music got to do with all this? I was able to develop a likening to the music of Yuvraaj.  Cant help it, theres not much out there to listen to, so I am now listening to my favorite song, "Tu Meri Dost Hain" my second favorite song is "Tu Muskura" but theres a couple of notes there that I wish didnt not change their pitch and kinda went in the tempo, but I dont even know if this sentance that I just wrote makes any sense. So what the heck, beggers cant be chosers. Dying to find some good music. Thats it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...