Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yess!!!!

And finally I have got something that I have always wanted in Blogger. I wanted to be able to post a post but in the future. Previously when I changed the date for something in the future, it justed published the post with the future date today. But now its Scheduling posts. Maybe it's been here for a long while, but I just thad the use for it today and there you go...they fixed it...

Dont know if I will ever have the need for it again or not, but Im glad to know they have this feature.

3 comments:

  1. wondering why did you need it in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the need exists .. say when you are out of touch with the net, but still wanted to post something on the blog for someone who still could have access to the net.

    it goes way back when i didnt have a laptop and i used the blog as a means at times to make someone feel really special to me.. and when i would be on the move...

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...