Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life is beautiful

Been listening to a lot of nice Hindi songs lately, and boy do they
make you wanna croon along.

Today I saw an acapella contest on NBC and it made me wanna look up
acapella on YouTube. There are a whole lot of talented people on
YouTube.

Was trying to figure out my wordpress email address the other day...
Took me a long time to find it. But I'm back to posting blogs through
emails.

Since s is back at her home in india, I thought I'd be on a salad
diet... But people have been extra nice to me!!! My boss gave me a
loaf of pecan cake, me neighbors invited me for dinner once, and a
friend who graduated packed me a days meal before she packed and left.

So far,
exercise = 0 diet = 0 weight loss = 0 weight gain = 2

But it's all good, it's the season!!! Lifes good!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...