Thursday, December 31, 2009

World at war

The other day in DC I visited the holocaust museum, I didn't quite realize what I was walking into until I actually started my tour of the museum. I was overwhelmed with a great grief and sorrow and disappointment with the human race. All the attrocities carried out by these people...You just can't say that you carried out your orders, because at a certain point of cruelty your own principles should have stood between the order and you. These attrocities were conducted by people who really believed in what they were doing and actually enjoyed it.

The museum itself has clippings of dead bodies being pushed into large pits like a farm produce gone really bad. I mean these Nazi bastards didn't even have the humanity to put a cloth over these bodies.

May god just bless the souls of all the people who had to die by the hands of the Nazis.

Mankind just seems to disappoint me over and over...under the pretext of religion, under the pretext of ethnic cleansing, under the pretext of race or be it caste! Do we really need these? Why can't we live an honest life? Don't your religions teach you that? And if they dont then I think they don't deserve to be called a religion.

Of late, the war against terrorism and stuff is also primarily a religious war. It's a shame we didn't learn a bit from the holocaust.

If there is any God, I pray to you to put some common sense in all people.

This is my only prayer to God.


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. man did not know there is a holocaust...do u have pics ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean...holocaust museum...sorry missed out a word...

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...