Wednesday, December 08, 2004

India fever

No, this is not related to cricket or that for some godforsaken reason the Indian team is going to overexert itself to have a victory and a huge hue and cry about the victory to the last team on the rankings post.

This is about all the people I know all the people Id want to be celebrating my life with being in India, where I was supposed to be this december.

All the people I know..
my bhai who was supposed to meet me when he was here
my sister who had invited me for the holidays
my friends n roommates from my university
my colleagues at work
even someone I know's best friend!!!
and even all of her roommates!!!!
friends from India who had come here
except just hippy n me stay back.....

Next person I know who calls me up to let me know s/he s going to India will have it !!
mind you .. I say !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...