Friday, December 17, 2004

St Johns

Mavis Miss:
Stone faced, never an expression on it, tall person with a lean structure. Was my teacher for Social Sciences. Once said I was the most disciplined student in class (read on before you start laughing). Once she also called my friend Sunny Deol of Darr fame. She took me to the staffroom and introduced me to all the teachers as one of the good students in class (once in a lifetime event for me). In two years though, the giant spoke one more time, Chaubal I had thought you were a nice student but you have disappointed me and punished me to kneel down with a friend.

Satpal Singh:

One of my pals in school; best known for his black choti, was often teased by Amit Abrol as “the black Himalayas”. Very cool guy was part of a lot of my jokes in school. Very short tempered when it came to using his things. Had a fight with me once before geography class. He was overpowering me so I attacked at what I thought was his weak point. As the teacher entered she found two students one with his eyes red and trying to tie his long loose hair with his black cloth and the other who was with his shirt tucked out and red marks all over his hands. “Satpal do you think you are sunny deol from the movie darr?” “Chaubal I had thought you were a nice student but you have disappointed me kneel down at the door.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...