Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So....

life has come to a standstill
with sorrow and fear my heart fills
im no sinner im no traitor
yet why do i have to suffer

you have been my savior
my messiah my creator
for me, you said was the world
for me, the flowers the trees and the birds

the sight you now show me
just wont let me be
a believer a worshipper
of you and your ardor

the flowers the trees and the birds
just like me are one of your herd
i see they are your followers
and i am a mere worshipper

you now have my life to lead
the fingers to hold, a child needs
with new hope i look up
and the tears in my eyes dry up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...