Monday, December 20, 2004

Chandrakant sir:

Was our drawing teacher. He used to give us a box of crayons every year. We were expected to draw things according to the themes that he would put and he would grade our sheets on a 10 scale and the annual marks consisted of scoring above 90 being an A grade. He never knew I was a student in the class. I was very silent in his class. Once he asked me to tell him a joke. That day I was hit by a scale and made to kneel down for not telling a joke in class.

Bhavesh Dave:
One more of our guys. He had a fish tank at his place. He would be describing about the fishes every day. One fine day his fish decide to reproduce. He explains the imaginary act of Piscean copulation by actually showing two of his hands as his fish and showed us how the hands were one on the other like the animals on discovery. I went hysteric and gave out a big laugh. “Yes you four boys! Didn’t I say Pin drop Silence. Come here” “Yes you, You laughed the loudest. Tell me what the joke was else Ill punish you”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...