Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cat chase mouse

I did it again ...
proved I can goof up simple things like signing up on time .....

had an offer of signing up for a campus interview with a great company ....
what do i have to do for the job? graduate out in time.

what do I have to do to graduate out in time? work on my project.

So on a darned friday evening basically the whole night... i slog out with my advisor till right now .. ( 3:32 am) forgetting all about the sign up that was scheduled to start at 12 am not that i had forgotten but I cudnt ask my advisor hey hold on while I do this ..

And here I am just about to think what a nice day this was when i see all the interview slots full........

Fate you play the sickest jokes on me....

thanks.

*Updated: Have got an interview lined up and I wasnt the only one who missed out... They had offered an interview to more number of students than the slots available .. that was the issue.
No fate business here.
Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...