Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I have a Wallpaper in my Window

I know I know everyone has .... but everyone has a wallpaper in windows Here Im talking bout my window.

The bright orangish yellowish 5 pointed leaves that look into my face while I type this really make it worth staying up here in houghton,MI. Some may say whats so special bout the fall in Houghton? or Houghton? well for one.. I experienced my First Fall in Houghton.

My complete 5ft by 7ft glass window is covered by a tree thats brighter than govindas
brightest shirt. And it even lets me look beyond to the other trees that are a mix of green yellow orange and red.

I remember a girl had once enquired about my university as she wanted to enroll here. She never even applied to this univ after my reply started like this: " If you ever want to create your own wallpapers for your desktop, pack your camera and apply to this university..."

This is Houghton. This is where it all begin at for me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...