Friday, October 07, 2005

Linux

My Mathlabs have linux machines installed in it. I dont know if they tweaked it a lot to get what it is right now. it just looks like a marriage between a SunOS and a MacOS. But I am really enjoying this. Feels a whole lot better than the usual xp.

Also am just in love with firefox. the tools Themes, tools Extensions are way too cool.

hehe got the itunes theme for my firefox right now and also got meself the pdf extension.

although im not quite sure if i had to install linux on my pc if i could use all the peripherals on my pc like the BT, or wireless out of box options or even the quickplay for that matter.

and of course the religious every morning visit to the ipods site just wants to make me buy one ..... have to look at the pros and cons...
next post pros cons of the ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...