Saturday, August 14, 2004

Anxiety

Its so wierd the feeling when you are eagerly awaiting things to happen and to add to your dilemma if you are desparate for the things to happen.

Fate they say is at no ones control. But then there are decisions made to alter your life by some one else. How anxious can one get if those decisions matter very dearly.

July 20 - 25 2002 : My First Job interview. A lot depended on this. My point blank answer to my own freedom. My point blank and curt reply to snobs and to people living on "recommendations". My financial freedom. One more reason to convince people of my capabilities. How I desparately needed this job.

July 25th Last year: My Second Visa interview(possibly and luckily my last too). How could my life be moulded by the person on the other side of a glass window? Does life really boil down to that?

Anxiety is just a result of desparation and hope and no control on the outcome.
Efficient ways I have learnt to control my anxiety:
Read a lot
listen to music
post on blog

2 comments:

  1. wish i cud figure on tat list of ways to control anxiety too !! :)mebbe someday ill be on top !!neway .. keep the faith .. best is yet to come :)
    -SM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i cud figure in tat list for ways to control anxiety :) mebbe someday ill be on the top of tat list;)
    neway..keep the faith .. and all the very best :)
    -SM

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...