Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Strings

So I am reading this book called The Gemini Contenders or something of that sort. There are two reasons to read this book. Dan Brown and the Bourne Supremacy. This one is written by Robert Ludlum author of the Bourne series and its about the Christian Documents which may crumple the whole identity of the christian community.

This really made me wonder is there really a secret so stored by people and if there are really some documents which could be stored for 14 cneturies from the whole human race I really want to add something to it. If I could find that vault that has so successfully hidden those documents from humanity I would want to dump the originals of the string albums dhaani in that vault and would then shoot myself so that no one knows the location of that so called " Un holy " vault!!!

Have been listening to Strings new album Dhaani. Yes people get stereotype, yes people without talent also get successful, yes people lose their original inspiration, yes people also get the air of success right into the neurons of their brains.

Shit this album is crappy. I have to take breaks to forward the songs. In fact I just changed the freaking album. Not worth being a Strings album at all.

Ok I have nothing against Christianity and sure dont want the Bastion of christian beliefs to be so troubled by the inanenly horrenduous album those two morons sat and created but I really wish it never saw the face of this earth.

Geez I guess I get too worked up on things .. should control my urges. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...