Saturday, August 21, 2004

Khamsamhamninda and a 40 hugs makes me rich

Three weeks if chaotic fun that I was supposed to be keeping on schedule.
Fun on Schedule ?
well lotsa bookings for lotsa different fun things to do
chaos ... because 40 differnet korean teachers were in 40 different state of mind.

Yes that was my job, organizing socializing events for 40 korean teachers who were guests here for three weeks.

Cut to O'Hare airport. All of them in a single state of mind. Ironically me too :D. Pogophichohyoko ( miss you ) and a hug.
Couldnt stay there longer.

and yes I was enriched....
with love
with kindness
with passion
and with money :D but honestly though money was the intial motivation at the end it was on the least of things on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...