Wednesday, August 11, 2004

How Foolish thee be

Ha !!!
Now let me explain what instigated me to communicate with the future. Due to some inexplicable reasons I get paid for a vacation to Chicago. But while I'm away I have no means of communicating with my near and dear ones.

Ever tried to play with your old VCRs at home. It is really marvelous how the Technical Writers at National Panasonic made such it a simple task of recording television programs like "Antakshari" while you and your family would go out for an Ice Cream at the great "Shree Balaji Restaurant" so discombobulating. Well the great old VCR had built in features by virtue of which one could program it to record programs of the future. I was once successful at recording a great movie while we had been to my grandma's place but was never encouraged to do so again, thanks to the daunting electricity bills of our times!!!

Ok back to the future where Id be in Chicago.So I wanted to be able to send mails even if I wasn't able to get online. But not before , I wanted the mails to go on a particular day. Seems like that technology isn't yet here.

Then I see the Blogs .. See that I can Alter the dates. Thought wait a sec .. What if I keep a date of the future what happens then??? But sadly .. ths stupid thing just says the date and posts it today :(

Rani Mukherjee u win this once .. but i will come back !!! I shall get my way!!!!
Till then enjoy the anamoly in the dating structure of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...