Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The mysterious Brown Bear

A couple of days back I had this dream.....
Me .. am a mountaineer and an adventurer, go on this trek with one more person (i couldnt get his face!) we reach this cavernous area on the mountain top, pretty cosy place.
The ground beneath is soft and consists of dried brown shaded leaves and snow. The place we reach is more like a two floored stage with a ramp going from the bottom one to the top. There are the pines and the other mountain top trees around both the levels. The bottom level has a spectacular view of the sky n the valley beneath and the top one looks like a jungle and seems theres still some more place to explore there.
There on the lower area we see these small bear cubs, all black in color. Their mother though was a brown colored bear and she was playing with them. They sensed our presence and 4 pairs of eyes were twinkling at us. we look at em. theres a sort of understanding. and then poof....
all the ground beneath them just starts slipping down into the valley. I guess its because the ground is soft. And next I see is the Brown Bear Ma looking for help at us but before my friend can jump to save them the ground just disappears. My co-adventurer goes in the pursuit of the BROWN BEAR MA. There was something missing, I sense the PA bear. He is up the ramp on behind the trees on the upper stage. I hide myself first out of sensing danger. Then I decide to go n help him Cope with his loss. Next Im going up the ramp and shouting out "Pa Bear"
He comes out and for some reason my knees have got fur on them like the cubs. He sees that and feels I did something to his cubs.
He screams "my cubs!!" and jumps on me. Its like a huge circus tent weighing like about 3000kgs and feeling like fur, falling on you. I just sink in the ground due to the weight. Imagine a rugby player the size of 4 avg men jumping on top of u, when u dont even have the ball with u.
Huh!! Strange!!! scratch my head.I look around ...Darkness surrounds me ... I find myself on the ground. The Fur like Carpet in my mouth.
Understanding that this was just another dream the adventurer decides to hit the loo for a wild one. As Im flushing the john the New Toilet Paper is staring at me from the plastic bag thats just been dragged into the Bathrooom. The Happy face of a Brown Bear Dancing with the Toilet Paper is smiling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...