Monday, November 01, 2004

Teen Picturey

This weekend got me into watching movies.
Saw an amazing collection of movies
Vastu Shastra: Moral of the story: Peeing on Trees is injurious to health.
Wajah the reason: At the end of the movie we were searching for a Wajah to watch to watch the movie. Gracy singh? Said one. We had a wajah to hit him.
Shukriya: Understood it’s a rip-off but not completely as they put a sidey song instead of a sizzling scene. The shopkeeper said it’s a mystery movie. It really was!!! We were searching for the mystery till the end.

Movies I wasn’t allowed to watch: Bride and Prejudice: Aye yeh Punjab ke gulliyon me sardar log jalebi talte hue English me gana gatey hai yeh humey nahi pat ta!!!


* I just like the concept of day light savings. My sleeping clock is still one hour ahead so i sleep early but my cell alarm goes one hour late!! yay!! 2 extra hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...