Sunday, November 07, 2004

Takes 30$ to miss India and 5$ to have fun on the weekend

The Grudge… Hilariously scary, my roommate was screaming, “how’s this rated PG13?”
Had fun scaring my roommate making the noise like in the movie.
Had a haircut. Looking chomu now.
Called n Woke up 4 of my pals in India at 3 in the night and had a chat conference with 4 others out here. The Highlight of my weekend 8 monkeys chatting together after a very long time!!!
Went downtown ate at a place called bertolis. Went to a club called tiki bobs, 3 shots of Jim Bean 2 Jack n Coke and a couple of hours on the floor n I’m missing India.
Had Samosas n Lassi n Undhiu n Paratha.

Total freaked out on yahoo messengers Scream. Will post it later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...